YH2M4130E 3D Edge polishing machine
It is used for shaping & polishing of multi-edges (2.5D and 3D sides) of non-metal and metal frames and plates like glasses, ceramics, sapphire, aluminum alloy and stainless steel.
● It is applied to polish the rims of parts, and multi-pieces can be processed each time.
● Under the control of PLC, the profile of the work-piece is followed & pressed closely automatically. The polishing heads from left & right polish the work-piece at the same time, achieving excellent polishing result.
● Both the polishing heads move up & down in linear motions synchronically through screw rod driven by servo motor, ensuring evenly polish of the work-piece with no grains.
● PLC is adopted for flexible & reliable control. Touch screen as friendly & informative HMI to display alarms and real-time status of the machine.
● All control components are powered by 24V power source, and the PLC is powered by isolated transformer, which reduces the interference of external grid and improves the safety of the machine.
Multi-edges (2.5D and 3D sides) of non-metal and metal frames and plates like glasses, ceramics, sapphire, aluminum alloy and stainless steel.
Polishing head size (OD*H)
Max size of work-piece
300mm（diagonal, edge length ≥ 60）
Max height of clamped workpieces
Revolving speed of polishing head
Revolving speed of work-piece
Polishing head elevating speed
Polishing head motor
Workpiece rotation motor
Polishing head elevating motor
Polishing head moving motor
No. of polishing heads
Overall dimensions (L*W*H)