YH2M81116A/YH2M81118 3D Curved surface polishing machine
It is mainly used for polishing the flat and 2.5D or 3D arc surface of metal material like Aluminum alloy, stainless steel, as well as other non-metallic material like glass and ceramics.
● The workpiece plate of this machine is designed with revolution and rotation functions at the same time, meanwhile the elevation of the polishing plate is driven by servo motor and ball screws. Thus, a higher productivity and qualification rate is achieved.
● This machine’s workpiece plate and polishing plate are controlled separately by servo motors with stepless speed regulating to meet the requirements of different polishing process. Meanwhile the pressing of the polishing plate is achieved through displacement of the ball screw in linear guideway driven by servo-motor, ensuring steady pressure and polishing accuracy.
● Anti-corrosion materials such as stainless steel or aluminum alloy are adopted for all the parts that are in contact with the polishing liquid such as flume, case panel and collection basin.
● The machine vacuum system is equipped with digital vacuum pressure gauge for real time pressure monitoring, in case the falling of workpiece due to low pressure 5.All control components are powered by 24V power source, and the PLC is powered by isolated transformer, which reduces the interference of external grid and improves the safety of the machine.
● Machine is equipped with vacuum air & liquid separating device for automatic draining
Aluminum alloy, stainless steel, glass and ceramics etc.
Size of work plate(OD×T)
No. of work plate
Max size of work-piece
Polishing plate size (OD)
Work plate rotation speed
Work plate revolution speed
Auto switch, no revolution during polishing.
Polishing plate speed
Polishing plate moving stroke
Overall dimension (L*W*H)